If the air ducts in your HVAC system are dirty, your home may not be as clean as you think despite your best efforts. Over time, pollutants and allergens such as pollen, dust, dander, and mold can collect in your air ducts. Bacteria, mold, and mildew can then accumulate in your air ducts and be brought into your home every time your HVAC system is operating. This can irritate the people and pets who live in your home and decrease the efficiency of your HVAC system.
Valairco is here to help. We are proud to offer expert duct cleaning services to our clients, ensuring your HVAC system is running at peak performance and the air in your home is safe, clean, and healthy to breathe.
The Benefits of Duct Cleaning Services
Ultimately, poor indoor air quality is dangerous to the health of those breathing the polluted air. People who suffer from asthma and allergies can experience increased illness over time when dirty air ducts pump polluted air into their homes. Some of the specific benefits of duct cleaning services include:
- Increased air quality: One of the main (and arguably most important) benefits of duct cleaning services is an increase in the quality of air pumped through the ducts. The pollutants that collect in air ducts can be blown out of those ducts and into your home, and regular duct cleanings can prevent those pollutants from causing harm.
- Less allergies: Regular air duct cleanings can reduce the overall number of pollutants brought into your home through your HVAC system. Getting the ducts in your HVAC system cleaned on a regular basis prevents such allergens from building up, eliminating most of them from your indoor air.
- Better smell: The pollutants and debris that can build up in dirty air ducts can result in foul odors. These odors will be picked up by the air traveling through the ducts and brought into your home. Regular air duct cleaning will prevent noticeable odors from entering your home, making your home a more comfortable space for guests and those who live there.
- Saving on energy: Clogged air ducts make HVAC systems work harder to distribute conditioned air throughout your home. Clean air ducts allow these systems to run at peak efficiency, which will result in a lower energy bill.
- Lower chance of failure: An HVAC system that has to work harder due to dirty or clogged air vents is more likely to fail or need repairs. Air duct cleaning can help prolong the efficient and safe operation of your HVAC system and gives Valairco technicians the opportunity to spot potential issues before they happen.
10% OFF Combine an Air Bear With an Air Scrubber
$600 OFF on any new gas-fired furnace & air conditioning
$89.95 A/C Tune-Up
$25 OFF on any Humidifier with Installation
$89.95 Heating Tune-Up
$300 on any New Furnace, Boiler, or Central Air Conditioning
$59.95 for gas-fired furnace or air conditioning diagnostic
You should consider contacting Valairco for duct cleaning services if:
- Anyone who lives in your home deals with allergies, congestion, asthma, or headaches on a regular basis
- You live with pets who shed and produce dander
- Someone who lives in your home smokes inside the home
- You notice the airflow from your vents is weak
- You notice foul odors coming from your vents while your HVAC system is running
We’re Here to Help
Valairco is a family-owned HVAC services company that has been serving Somerset County proudly since 1968. We understand the importance of having a reliable and efficient HVAC system, and our goal is to provide you with affordable prices and high-quality services. Our work has gotten us recognition from brands such as Angie’s List and Home Advisor, as well as respect and trust from members of the community. With unbeatable warranties and 24-hour emergency services, Valairco is ready to handle any HVAC issue.
Contact us today at (855) 661-3300 or online to receive a free estimate for duct cleaning services at your home.
“I would definitely recommend Valairco to friends in the area!”Nicholas Dininno
“Very friendly. I would definitely use this service again, and I highly recommend them”Mary McNeil
“Great, on time, and comprehensive service!”Aisha Chohan
“They were responsive, on time, and they provided good service!”Sara Ortiz
“The Valairco technician came and fixed the unit in less than 10 minutes.”Dmitriy Agafonov
“Extremely excellent job! Very quick, in and out. Couldn't be happier :)”Richard Ahn