Since 1968
Family Owned & Operated

Proudly Serving Customers Throughout Central New Jersey


Trusted Somerset County, NJ Heating & Cooling Services

As part of Valairco celebrating over 50 years in business, we are giving back by donating $500.00 every 3 months to a nonprofit or charity—but first, we need your help.

You can nominate a charity or nonprofit of your choice here.

On the site, simply click the Vote Now button and submit your nomination. After submitting your vote you will be directed to special offers that Valairco has reserved for participants!

Voting ends on January 31, 2024 for the winner of the twenty second donation. Results will be posted on our website. 

Vote Now

Get Started Free Estimates Available
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please enter your address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy

Past Winners

The Kimberly Anne Wilson Foundation Receives $500 Donation from Valairco Cares

The Kimberly Anne Wilson Foundation carries forward Kimberly's mission to foster better mental health among students.

Read the Full Article

Save Money & Stress View Our Current Specials 
  • 10% OFF Combine an Air Bear With an Air Scrubber
  • FREE Estimates
  • $600 OFF on any new gas-fired furnace & air conditioning
  • $89.95 A/C Tune-Up
  • $25 OFF on any Humidifier with Installation
  • $89.95 Heating Tune-Up
  • $300 on any New Furnace, Boiler, or Central Air Conditioning
  • $59.95 for gas-fired furnace or air conditioning diagnostic

Our Recent Winner: Giving Back & Helping Homeless Youth 

Founded in 1970, Visions and Pathways is a privately run nonprofit organization that helps abused, neglected, and at-risk youth. They provide kids with housing and services that help them develop life skills, gain educational and career support, and improve their self-esteem. While 90% of their operating expenses are government-funded, the organization relies on fundraising and donations for the remaining 10%. 

The majority of their funding is dedicated to their programs, which include but are not limited to: 

  • Street Smart, a program that aims to identify and help at-risk youth (ages 13-21) by providing them with crisis intervention counseling, human trafficking prevention education, job and housing opportunities, access to shelter, food, and clothing, transportation, and more
  • Wellness program, a program that aims to foster an appreciation of the arts and improve the mental and physical health of our youth by giving them access to visual and performing arts as well as fitness programs  
  • Residential and housing services, which allow youth 13 and older to find housing that meets their educational and/or social needs
  • Transitions, a program that aims to help youth navigate and prepare for life after being discharged from a Vision and Pathway program by helping them find and develop community relationships  
  • Scholarship program, a program that aims to help students in Vision and Pathway programs cover college expenses (i.e. housing, books, travel costs, summer school tuition, etc.) 

This quarter, Kevin McHugh (our owner) had the honor of presenting a donation check to Visions and Pathways trustees Emily Benadon, Laurie Pellegrino, and Director of Administration Zoila Gonzalez. Congratulations to Visions and Pathways and thank you for all of the amazing work you all do. We also want to thank our community and voters who nominated and supported this nonprofit. 

  • “I would definitely recommend Valairco to friends in the area!”

    Nicholas Dininno
  • “Very friendly. I would definitely use this service again, and I highly recommend them”

    Mary McNeil
  • “Did everything they promised to do!”

  • “Extremely excellent job! Very quick, in and out. Couldn't be happier :)”

    Richard Ahn
  • “They were responsive, on time, and they provided good service!”

    Sara Ortiz
  • “They called ahead, arrived on time, were extremely knowledgeable, pleasant and professional.”

    Vincent Reilly