You already know that Valairco is here to install and tune-up your home’s air conditioning unit, but did you know that we also perform AC repairs? When your air conditioner is acting up, we can be the team to swing by and deliver efficient fixes that never compromise on quality. All our repairs are done right the first time and are meant to last. If you need an AC repair in Somerset County, you can rely on the experts at Valairco.
Our service area is wide, covering multiple townships and regions in New Jersey. You can call on us for AC repairs if you live in Bridgewater, Hillsborough, Berkeley Heights, Basking Ridge, Somerset, Westfield and surrounding areas.
$89.95 A/C Tune-Up
SAVE $25 On Any Humidifier with Installation
SAVE $100 On Any New Furnace or Central Air Conditioning
SAVE $10 On Any Gas-Fired Furnace or AC Tune-Up
$89.95 Heating Tune-Up
$25 OFF on any Humidifier with Installation
$10 OFF On any Gas-Fired Furnace or Air Conditioning TUNE-UP
Signs Your AC Needs to Be Repaired
Not sure if your air conditioning unit is broken or just a little inefficient? Trying to perform repairs on a system that just needs a tune-up could be ineffective. You need professionals to accurately diagnose the issues with your system and determine the best solution.
There are some telltale signs your AC needs a repair, including:
- Hot or warm air is coming out of your vents, not cool air
- Airflow is weak to the point it is almost unnoticeable.
- AC unit turns on multiple times in a row to try to reach your desired temperature
- Moist, humid air comes out of the vents in your home
- Water is leaking from or pooling around the system
- Strange smells permeate whenever the AC is running
- Loud or bizarre sounds emanate when the AC unit runs
If you notice any of the above, it's important to call a professional for service as soon as possible to prevent further damage to your air conditioner that could lead to you needing to get it replaced. Our team of Somerset County AC repair experts can quickly diagnose the problem and provide you with a lasting solution
What to Do When Your AC Stops Working
If your air conditioner fails on a scorching hot day, chances are you will need professional assistance. There are, however, a few simple troubleshooting steps you can take to try to resolve minor issues on your own.
First, make sure that the unit is plugged in and receiving power. Also, you can ensure that the thermostat is set to the correct setting. It could be that your AC has simply blown a fuse or tripped a circuit breaker. Try checking your electric panel and flipping any breakers you find tripped. Finally, make sure nothing is blocking the outside unit, such as leaves or debris.
Should all of these steps fail to resolve the issue, reach out to our AC experts right away. We can quickly diagnose the problem and have your air conditioner back up and running in no time.
Why Is My AC Running but Not Cooling?
There could be several reasons your air conditioning system is running but not cooling properly. Here are a few common issues to consider:
- Incorrect thermostat settings: Check that the thermostat is set to the desired temperature and cooling mode.
- Clogged air filters: Dirty filters restrict airflow and reduce cooling efficiency. Replace them if necessary.
- Blocked condenser unit: Debris around the condenser can obstruct airflow. Clean the area to improve cooling capacity.
- Refrigerant leak: Low refrigerant levels can hinder cooling. Contact a professional to identify and fix any leaks.
- Faulty compressor: A malfunctioning compressor can affect the cooling process. Seek professional help for diagnosis and repair.
- Electrical problems: Wiring issues or tripped breakers may disrupt cooling. Consult a professional for electrical repairs.
“They were responsive, on time, and they provided good service!”Sara Ortiz
“Very friendly. I would definitely use this service again, and I highly recommend them”Mary McNeil
“They called ahead, arrived on time, were extremely knowledgeable, pleasant and professional.”Vincent Reilly
“The Valairco technician came and fixed the unit in less than 10 minutes.”Dmitriy Agafonov
“Did everything they promised to do!”Anonymous
“Great, on time, and comprehensive service!”Aisha Chohan